Many creative and perseverant children from different backgrounds and cultures inspired the creation of PAME (Performing Arts Master Classes and Events).
PAME Peoria is a group of people passionate about creating and organizing events through the arts, where children participate in order to become great leaders and formidable philanthropists. The group activities have always consisted of building a values based society.
We offer a platform where children are part of the pre-production and production of the events. Children can live the EXPERIENCE and understand the necessities of our community. It is incredible what they can achieve!
Our team consists of great human beings and professionals in their own fields, Julia Fegley, Jason Fegley, Nayeli Gonzalez, Silvia Garcia Rojas and Alina Garcia Rojas. Many other dedicated volunteers join us for each event.
After five years of PAME, three in San Antonio, TX., and two and a half of those in Peoria, we have done events and activities reaching a total of 500 children working together for a common cause.
2019 PAME’s year goal is to have 1,000 children changing lives for the better and supporting three different charities within our community. “To make a major change in our society, we have to start by doing great things with young minds and building kind hearts.”
PAME Kids Committee:
A perseverant group of kids between 8 and 18 years old that love to make things happen, they enjoy to be an active part of our society and positively influence people to participate on the youth movements.
PAME Support to Foundations:
- The Sound of your Soul: piano concert, The Mexican Performing Singing Workshop and Broadway Star Bianca Marroquin Master Class, Roxie in Chicago The Musical NY, raised funds for CRIT USA ( Children Rehabilitation Institute in San Antonio,TX.)
-Voices of Light, raised funds for Saint Gerard Foundation supporting school in Andhra Pradesh, India.
- Steps of Joy, Child and Adolescent Behavioral Health Unit UnityPoint Health-Methodist group
-Steps of Joy, The Neighborhood House Association
-Coloring Christmas, Courtyard Estates of Peoria nursing home. (Creating a happy christmas for Peoria seniors)
- June: Designer Fashion Show Peoria (DFSP) in partnership with OSF HealthCare Children's Hospital, raising funds for the Heller Center for children with cancer
- October: Steps of Joy Dance Charity event raising funds for The Neighborhood House
- December: Coloring Christmas 2019 (Creating a happy Christmas for Peoria seniors)